Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Surge" solo lesson sneak peek

Hey guys.

I hope you all will take advantage of these sneak previews of my stuff. (Otherwise I wasting time writing. Let me know if you are reading these.) As some of you may already know, I am working on a guitar solo lesson coming this Saturday. It is on my progressive metal song "Surge" - a track in progress. =P

Here is a screenshot for part of the tabulator. This is the first time I have used Guitar Pro. It's actually TuxGuitar, but it works the same way and saves in GP5 format. The file will be in GP5, but don't worry, for those of you who can't grab a copy of Guitar Pro, or the free TuxGuitar program, I will provide a PDF of the guitar solo as well. Let me know if I also need to provide it in GP3 or GP4, as this program (TuxGuitar) saves in that format as well. Maybe you only have Guitar Pro 3. I think I should put Guitar Pro 6 on my wishlist. xD

I'm really excited about all of this!

-Brandon


No comments:

Post a Comment