Sunday, June 3, 2012

20120518 excerpt 1

20120518: May 18, 2012 represents the date of the beginning. Weird name for a topic, I know, but that is the name of the song I am working on for now. I am not sure what to call it yet. It's instrumental that can have lyrics inserted, as all my songs could. This song is already four minutes long and not even finished yet. It evolves much more than I have ever evolved a song before. Check out this excerpt of the first chorus and post chorus.



The post chorus sounds much like the verse but is more aggressive. I'm going to be leaving many spots for guest guitar solos. :) I hope I will get takers for those I have in mind. This is going to be so awesome collaborating with others and then getting my stuff mixed and mastered by WideK!

Follow me on Facebook!!


Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment