Thursday, April 26, 2012

Been trying out new camera

Just as the title says, I have been trying out my new camera. Not much today at all though. I have been sleeping most of the day. I am catching on sleep I missed before my overnight shift the previous night. I should be better prepared for the 10 pm - 7 pm shift this time. Man, God really is teaching me something here - I just know it. I have barely started, but I can feel him leading me somewhere with this. He's totally in the "storm." I say storm because the body feels that with the "sleep shock." haha. It all depends on your attitude. I can do all things through Christ. I just have to want to. I am in my own unique situation, as everyone on this earth is, and I must make the best of it. I just woke up 30 minutes ago and I am feeling alright. By the time my shift rolls around I will be spiff!

I will eventually get around to editing my documented video adventure of getting my new camera. I just need to find out how resolve the story. It is a cool camera. I have taken cool pictures and one really neat video with Jordan. He is my cameraman in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment