Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2nd Gig Invitation

I've been invited to my old workplace for a steak cookout Friday around noontime. They told me to bring my guitar. It should be fun! This is my second "gig." The first time was another cookout; at the time I did still work there. It's gonna be cool to see my former co-workers again. Ahh the memories...

I'm bringing more of my metal side with me this time, so I hope they won't mind. I dropped down to Drop D. Last time I was in Standard E and didn't have much material. At least I can rock out and "fake it" when I don't know what to play. I'm not used to playing in standard tunings. I should have more material this time. Heck, I will probably only play 30 minutes in all. I have my new Fender amp this time. Lot less gear to worry about. I will have to remember to bring my camera. Maybe I can connect with a few of them on Facebook. :)

EDIT: Moved to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment