Monday, March 19, 2012

April Fool's Plans

Yep. I'm going to fill you in on what I have planned for April Fool's. I think you deserve it for being one of the few to read my blogs. ;-)

I plan on making a fake guitar shred lesson, posted on my "TheFireball100" Youtube channel. The opening shot of my shredding a piece of paper with a guitar on it will be adapted from a Youtube video I saw years ago. I want to take this a step further. ...Broom sweeping, playground sliding, toothpicks, sledgehammers...

I am going to let my little brother, Jordan, help me film it. He's also going to co-star in it.

I hope you will enjoy this humorous upcoming video. I know the trolls and haters will come, but doesn't that come with any video? Kinda like fries comes with happy meals, whether you want them or not. xD

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment