Monday, November 12, 2012

Killswitch Engage

AS DAYLIGHT DIES. Very awesome album. Yet another band I had heard of, but never tried. My friend gave me his original physical copy since he wasn't into them as much. I am very pleased, because I like their sound. My top favorite track is "This is Absolution." The chorus is stunningly beautiful! I like how the rest of the song hits you in the face.

This style reminds me of the Christian Contemporary style I came from before hitting the metal stage. Only heavier with screaming. The chord progressions are very familiar to me, and I enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. What!? You never listened them ? An earlier album "The End Of Heartache" is also worth of checking !
    Especially track no 6.
    Other songs My curse, The forgottem.

    Cheers

    -Ville-

    ReplyDelete