Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dollar Warfare

Hey guys!! Check out this video me and my brother released on my YouTube channel today.



This is like no other video my brother and I have ever made. This is our first attempt at making a short war film. In this video we agreed on both of us having 3 lives each, and respawn somewhere else - much like a video game. We hope you enjoy it! It was a really low budget film.

This video was shot on Thursday, November 17, 2011 in about three hours.

We left out the blood and gore because we believe it is not necessary and it's gross. We only did the muzzle flashes as far as visuals go. We are not guys who play the war games, we just have imaginations.

I would like to point out that Jordan made our collaboration logo at the beginning.

Influences include: Freddie Wong, Corridor Digital, and Pwnisher.

All credited sources are in the credit roll at the end of the video.

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment