Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Project Promo

I am sharing what I have so far on "Mary, Did You Know?"



I am dowtuned to Drop C on this Ibanez RG350DX. This song is a new one from me. I have covered other Christmas songs, but never this one. Not your typical Christmas cover on Youtube, right? So it's fresh! I am looking forward to putting this out. I want to have a softer section before this part. I am mainly preparing this for a family gathering this month, but I will definitely make this available for YouTube. This will be my Christmas cover for this year. This is an unlisted video I am only sharing here and on my personal Facebook with friends. I told you there would be exclusive stuff here. ;) Just never know when, right?


Brandon of Analyzed Within

Check out my previous covers!
Christmas Rock 2011 (GMC challenge: 2nd place)
Christmas Rock 2011 (my special melody)
Promised Hope - Gloria (Christmas Cantata extract)
Away in a Manger

No comments:

Post a Comment