Saturday, October 22, 2011

NO. WAY.

When I was at work this afternoon, I went outside with a buggy (cuz I work at Walmart) to fetch some ice from the machine for the smaller one inside. I loaded up the buggy and unloaded it inside. I needed some more ice.  I loaded up a few more bags in the buggy and figured I was about done. I'll get a few more, I said to myself. You only need one more, a "voice" said in my head. I thought, Nah, I'll just get three more and it should be enough. I pushed the buggy back inside and continued loading the ice machine. As I was nearing the end of my load, and the machine reaching its limit, I thought, If this works out like I think it's gonna, then...that'll be too weird. Guess what? I had two too many!! (Implying the "voice" was right!!) 

Why don't I listen??!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment