Thursday, July 7, 2011

Update on my projects, things to come

Okay, so some of you may be wondering when I am going to release "Determination." I have it completed, I just need to do one final mix on it, and I think it will be good enough. It's time to move on. It just needs a little more bass. I was listening to it in my car and the bass just wasn't there as it should be. I hope to get some mixing speakers one day.

And about the lesson for God Bless America video....I started work on that today. I got the first song, "Star Spangled Banner," tabbed out. I will provide many goodies and helps for you, and of course, you will get the backing track. I will give you one with the rhythm guitars in it, and one with just the drums only. I will place this in a zip file and upload it to MegaUpload.com where you can download it. And, of course, there will be a spoken tutorial on YouTube. :) I'm honored so many of you enjoyed it!

Also, I've been thinking about doing another interactive game for YouTube. When I did the first one, it was really fun - yes, time consuming. I don't know what it will be, but I don't want it to be the same kind of thing, otherwise it might be dull...a deja vu. But the prize will be probably another behind the scenes. I will probably some time upload a bloopers video that is public and link you to the old blooper video. :)


Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment