Friday, July 15, 2011

The funny things in life

This packet of scissors has a seal claiming they are guaranteed forever. Say what? Haha. I know it's just marketing and they are just telling how durable they are, but nothing last forever.

I couldn't help but think about the future. It's all gonna burn one day.
"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10, The Bible (NKJV)





On an entirely different subject, here is an amusing thing I saw in the men's restroom at my college.

The sticker says to "Pull Down With Two Hands." What, you mean the entire dispenser? haha. That's what I thought of. Heehee. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment