Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not a country fan, but this...

Yeah, I don't normally listen to country. I normally cringe when I hear it on the radio. It's mostly the words that are disturbing at times. Going overboard you say? Well...I've heard some country songs that are not appropriate at all. I used to listen to country when I went through a half year phase. But this kind of country here it very nice to listen to.



Muris is an amazing instructor. He now teaches at Live4Guitar.com. I'm not currently a member there, but I am a member of GuitarMasterClass.net (GMC) where he formerly taught. He still has all of his lessons there. It's cool, because he's a Christian too. :)

Check out this very fast country solo he did at GMC.


What's your thoughts on country, and what are your reactions to these videos?

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment