Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Alienware Laptop

I have been trying out my new 14 inch Alienware laptop this morning before work. I am about to leave for the evening. I get home so late, and I need to get to bed at a better time tonight. I stayed up last night a little to turn on this new laptop. I am slowly setting it up. I installed a few things including Civ 5 and I see the speed difference as well as performance. I am also glad to see I can type on a keyboard that lights up and works. My old laptop's keyboard was broken last year while I was installing a new display screen or something. I had to use an external keyboard. Still trying to set up the laptop but just about to leave so I will have to do this one day at a time. When I ordered the laptop I got the upgraded hard drive and video card.

No comments:

Post a Comment