Saturday, March 17, 2012

3.6 mi. walk

Yep. I walked 3.6 miles this evening. That's really good for me. I don't get out much. I mainly stay in my room and compose music, browse GMC where I take guitar lessons, browse Youtube, practice some guitar, and play computer games. This takes place in my room. So I guess you can say I am bit of a recluse. Have a social life, Brandon. Meh, I'm fine. There's not really a whole lot of people to hang out with. Yeah, there's some, but I just prefer making music. You watch - it'll pay off. I put hours upon hours upon hours in what I do. I'm sure to make my music dreams a reality one of these days, LORD willing.

I walked a long stretch of my neighborhood; nearly the length of the all neighborhood blocks! I clocked my walk in my car afterwards and came up with 3.6 on my odometer. Nice walk I would say. Of course, I walked  with my iPod. Who did I listen to? Sithu Aye.

"Nice day, isn't it, iPod?"
"Sure is, Brandon."
"Can't you keep up with me?"
"Well, considering I am 17x smaller than you...no."
"Just keep playing my music, okay?"


(Sorry, couldn't resist!! xD ...what? Don't you get it? I said I walked with my iPod....it's a..
...never mind.)  ;-)   [hahaha. Very funny, Brandon.]

I just hope I don't regret the long trek in the morning. :/

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment